Bonanza MX1500 for sale

I am selling my Bonanza MX1500. It has a Fuji (same as Hodoka) motor and I have an orriginal gas tank but the filler cap threads need to be repaired (piece broke out), I think it does have an orriginal fuel cap too. The engine turns over but I have not got it running, havent even tried. I also have the airfilter assy. not shown in pictures.

I am in Bellingham Washington north of Seattle and can possibly take appart to ship but buyer would need to pay all costs. Not looking to part out at this point.

Thought I would give first crack at is here before EBay.
Let me know if you have any questions.

$550 or best offer, just trying to break even.

mybiz

1 your to far away to do trades and I just sold my last 2 1972 honda's.:doah:And a matching set .:doah:Oh well I cant have everything..

Just my luck...

To sweeten this deal for anyone that is interested I am throwing in a DiBlasi folding scooter. Its in pretty rough shape but was told it runs...

mybiz

Yea and 1 was mint the other was close but sun faded and i about give them away. PM me some pic's of your DiBlasi . George3 might be interested in the Bonanza.

Ive been talking with George, hopefully it will end up with him. I will try to take some pictures of the Diblasi today.
Just so I can be more depressed, what were the Honda's that you sold? How much did you get for them if you dont mind me asking?

mybiz

I've been looking pertty hard at this trials bike on ebay. Good price but the shipping would kill the good deal.:crying::drool: