Bonnie Bike

delray

reason why my cousin was asking about your tail light is it should of been chrome? that part of the bike could have been replace at sometime in it's life. still a very nice complete survivor. best one i have ever seen in a boonie....:thumbsup:
should of been a chrome housing.

also ,where is the two speed shift unit?

Last edited:
Curious to know if you got the shifter and if the manual 2 speed jack shaft unit was there . When it said clutch problems on the listing I wondered about that part of it . Still a very nice score for you .

reason why my cousin was asking about your tail light is it should of been chrome? that part of the bike could have been replace at sometime in it's life. still a very nice complete survivor. best one i have ever seen in a boonie....:thumbsup:
should of been a chrome housing.

also ,where is the two speed shift unit?
The part that gets me is I have seen 3 others with black housings. And from everything I've found is that the lights and horns were upgrade kits. But most I've seen have been chrome

Yes the lights and horn were upgrade kits you bought. I had a brand new Boonie in 1968 and ordered the light kit for it. The taillight on mine had a chrome housing. Wish I would have bought the ski for it back then too!