Bowlers?

Just wanted to see if there are any serious bowlers here. ive been bowling for ten years. im only seventeen. And ive work in a pro shop for two years. Just curious to see if anyone else likes the sport or game whatever you want to call it.

Hey bucket, I'm a bowler, unfortunately I have not done it in a while since I moved though. I used to bowl regularly in my dad's league for a number of years. I'm only 25, but I started bowling and loving the game at about.....14 or 15. Since I moved about two or three years ago I have not been in a league, but I sure do miss it. I throw an old blue wolf with a white dot as my spare ball. My dad was real buddies with the lane owner and the pro shop guy is one of his best friends so I always got the hook up on free bowling and whatnot. Boy, I sure do miss it. Not many people 25 and under like the game other than to do for fun once and a while. What do you average at the young age of 17?

Im averaging 212 for a 33 week league that we finished today and I shot my first sanctioned 300 today at our last week of bowling I go 268 300 183. Well it helps that I drill all my bown equipment

I've bowled one strike short of a 300 once, but no 300 for me yet. I used to average anywhere from 185-207. I know that is a pretty big range, but consistency is something that I was working on at the time that I stopped bowling.

yeah its just practice practice practice. i bowl all the time and im around bowlers everyday of the week so u get tips just being around. my boss has coached me since i was 14. then i started working at the proshop and it really does help just learnig equipment and what balls work with what lane conditions, and now we do new drillings that use angles and distance from your track in your bowling ball, and this makes drilling better in the fact that u can drill a ball knowing exactly what it is going to do before you even drill it.

I used to bowl seriously. Had every new ball that came out for quite awhile. Custom made shoes, etc...Then I blew out my shoulder, and had to quit.. I was bummed out for a long time. Bowling was the only sport I was ever good at.:sadcrying4: It used be you only had to carry a 205 average to turn pro. Not sure what it is now.:confused:

I,m a recreational bowler. We go to bowling on friday nights at a alley close to us. I like do it through the winter. I roll a Roto grip, oracle vision. I average between 130-190 depending on how many beers.
"The Dude Abides"

footscoot i believe the average has to be 210 now. but the shots the pros bowl on are so difficult that its tough to even bowl 200. we have a pba experience league in our center and i won the youth division woth a 175 average and in the mens the highest average was 205 and this is a 50 lane center. and also on another note footscoot my dad has been haveing shoulder pain for the last year and a recent knee surgery so im not sure how much longer hell be in it. thank you Tom s.

Ive been bowling since i was 8 or 9 and i turn 17 tomorrow. I bowl seriously in youth leagues every saturday morning. I also used to bowl on my high school team but we got a new coach who doesnt know his :censure: from a hole in the ground so i didnt join this year nor will next year. I average around 185 and roll mainly a Rival and when the lanes get too dry i switch to a crossfire. I use a BUBLEGUM PINK :thumbsup: whitedot for my spareball lol.