brake master cylinder rebuild kit source??

anyone got a good source on a rebuild kit on the master cyl. on a 1969 chevy C50? Tried all the usual suspects (napa,schucks,etc) to no help, they dont even have a listing past a C30. and my web searchs so far are not fairing much better. theres only a bazillion of these old farm trucks still rollin so i know somebodys got them, and i suspect its the same for many models. just wondering if anyone knows.
THE BEAST NEEDS SOME BRAKES!!

Thanks to all:thumbsup:

The cup(s) are a standard size. If you can't find it by application take it apart and measure the bore, many times the cup size is molded right on the cup itself. Then you can just pick up the corresponding cup/seals you need.

Are there any casting numbers on it? A good parts store, not the typical chain stores, has parts books that will list them by casting number in the back of the book. You just need an old school parts guy that knows how to look stuff up. If the store I used to work for were still open, I'd be able to go find it for you. Unfortunately, parts books are becoming a thing of the past. I still have some contacts, if you get me numbers from the cylinder I will see what I can do.

Cool:thumbsup: Thanks guys, I'm gonna pull it this weekend, I'll have to wire brush it down real good it has a lot of crusty surface rust to see if theres casting numbers.:thumbsup:
I called a old trailer supply house in spokane today and they told me to tear it down and bring it in and they think they can match the parts.
But even they dont have anything in there books:shrug:
Amazing how fast the old information goes bye bye. And with all the info on the net I figured someone would know.
I worked for an equipment dealer selling parts and we had a old library of parts books and microfiche, they wouldnt chuck anything, i remember lots of times looking up old breakdowns for farmers on old 500E crawlers, the parts were often discontinued but to have those exploded view breakdowns and part #'s for them really helped them out when they would go to the used part guys.
I had a whole file cabinet of all my customers machines so I could keep track of all there serial #'s and every hard part we ever had to find (grey market machines made this a necessity) I called it the bible. When I quit I gave a book of every scrap of paper where I searched something out to every guy on his machine, They were happy dudes, they couldnt believe I saved it all. But I figured it would help a ton when they went to deal with the new guy:thumbsup:

125ccCrazy

for safety reasons have you thought about a dual res master? I never trusted those one res set ups, break one line and no brakes...

A dual system is definately better but for what I uses this truck for the singles OK (personal use, dump loads, rare occasions rock) The heaviest loads I do are gravel and rock 4 to 5 yards and there short trips and done rarely couple times a year max. Mostly I use this for yard waste or if the load is to heavy or long for my vw rabbit truck.:thumbsup:

Is yours the one piston or the side by side two piston one for brakes one for clutch built in the same housing, some gm trucks used the dual side by side and only used the brake side. if you don,t come up with a solution pm me the pic of your cylinder and i'll look through my old brake parts books for part numbers. Been in the truck repair business 28 yrs plus work at gm truck dealer 6 yrs before that good luck :thumbsup: