Broncco Eagle decals

Peewee has great decals and I have used them on my Diablo and Warrior. The size and proportions of the Broncco decal is the same . A915A292-DD68-4277-9D78-0E301AD042F4.jpeg F602ADE6-2E59-412B-A615-91E32C90F93A.jpeg I am trying to get a good picture of the colors of the Broncco letters and a better picture of the Eagle decal. I do have the Eagle decal that came off but it was painted over, can use it for sizing.

nightgrider

Peewee has great decals and I have used them on my Diablo and Warrior. The size and proportions of the Broncco decal is the same . View attachment 308041 View attachment 308042 I am trying to get a good picture of the colors of the Broncco letters and a better picture of the Eagle decal. I do have the Eagle decal that came off but it was painted over, can use it for sizing.
You should definitely put up the original eagle decal with dimensions. It would be very helpful in its recreation. If you rub it very gently with some mineral spirits it might take enough of the paint of to reveal some of the image. Even if it is faint it would be useful.

nightgrider

I was looking at the picture of your gas tank with the original eagle decal. I can almost see the faint outline of the eagle. Wish I could see it in person. I'll have to see of I can take the image into a image editing software. Maybe playing around with the levels of contrast, hues, or something can make it more clear.

nightgrider

I was looking at the picture of your gas tank with the original eagle decal. I can almost see the faint outline of the eagle. Wish I could see it in person. I'll have to see of I can take the image into a image editing software. Maybe playing around with the levels of contrast, hues, or something can make it more clear.
Spent a little time goofing around with the image of the decal in a photo editing software. Got a little more of the eagle to show itself. This might sound silly at first, but try seeing what the decal looks like under a black light. The left behind traces of the original ink may show themselves better. If I can get more time I'll try to get a rough outline, or at least what I imagine it to be. With how faint the image is there would be some artist interpretation. But this at least gives a better glimpse than before. 1701355361035.png

nightgrider

Goofed around with the decal image a little more and got a half decent outline using a little high tech and a little low tech. I really think the decal under a black light would make the remaining ink pop out and more clearly show the decal in its entirety, kind of like invisible ink. Obviously this is a work in progress and there are still a lot of blanks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guys.. It was a long road to get these made up (Helicopter mechanic by day, pinstriper/sign maker by night LOL!). Chris was very patient but I believe the end result turned out nice. He should be getting them any minute now according to the tracking... I'll let him post up pictures after he installs them.. Thanks again for the kind words..