Broncco T/C-4

Sorry every body.

I have a Fantic Motors(Italian motorcycle company) Broncco T/C-4. It is outfitted with a Garelli 354 engine an a Dellorto Carb. It is 2-stroke 50cc 4 speed manual transmission. I have not seen to many of these, especially one that is running and not rusted up.

It is running and riding, but needs some more tuning and some attention. Cables, exhaust tape, electrical accessories need connected, bolts tightening up here and there. I have had this fully disassembled and it is very very clean. No rust, no gunk in engine or gear box. I have treated the tank following Caswell's Tank Coating instructions. The tank was not bad before I coated it, now it is never anything you have to worry about.

The electronics work and the speedo works. No bulb in tail light. Headlight not connected, but works.

Sadly no title, I do not think it was ever titled. Maybe possible to get a rebuilt title through "enhanced safety inspection station"

$500

Everything is in the eye of the beholder...Having said that...compared to the other Broncco models...TX-1 etc...the BC/4, TC/4 etc don't seem to garner as much attention...

Sadly, with a 1968 Honda S90, title and antique lic. plates in hand, sitting in the garage and after spending too many fruitless hours trying getting this nice bike running, I am parting it out. I am keeping it as whole as I can. I am selling carb, engine, and rolling frame as single units. I am selling some other items individually.

I am throwing in the towel.

I have a lot of respect for everyone here that is restoring minis!:bowdown:

Maybe one day I will try again on a mini that catches my eye, but I will be more educated when I decided to say "I'll take it"