Broncco TX-1 Deluxe

Rupp 72

Here is a 1969 Fantic Broncco TX-1 Deluxe minibike made in Italy. The bike has the original Aspera 3.5 horse power engine which is essentially the Italian version of Tecumseh with slight differences in the engine such as curved fins on the head, cast iron sleeve, and hardened valves. The bike also has the original Dellorto carburetor as well as the correct air filter and muffler. The bike ran for me with some gas in the tank and a shot of starting fluid, the carb will need some tuning though. The tank is clean on the inside. The bike is not missing any of the wheel or disk break components, the breaks move and seem to work quite well. The bike has the original green handlebar grips as well as the very hard to find "Cite" throttle in working condition. The bike also has the original flat foot pegs with the rubber grip still on them in great shape. The wheels are in good shape and have the original Pirelli knobie tires with good tread and no cracking. The bike has never been repainted and the decals aren't great but aren't terrible either. I would rather not ship but if the buyer is willing to work out the details i can. $350, may consider trades, i like rupp stuff, located in Waunakee WI.

Last edited:
I used to own this mini.
I believe I still have the original kickstand, tool caddy, decals, and carburetor.
The carb that is on it is also Dellorto....... it cost me a small fortune (from Italy eBay)
I'm pretty sure the decal states 4hp Aspera.
If I can find them, I'd be happy to send them your way.