Broncco TX-1D clutch cover

I have a couple NOS ones...but I cherish them so not available, however, I do have one or two that are 'decent' but not original...someone on OMG made it a while back...Not nearly as nice as the original...but better than nothing.

Not the best pics...they are roughly the same size...the one with the bead roll is made of thin aluminum and is very light. The other one is made of stainless steel. They both fit correctly.
IMG_7045 (1).JPG IMG_7046.JPG

I was supposed to get this one owner one for $400 only missing the clutch guard, guy told me it was mine I took the day off to get it and he said it was no longer for sale. Dick move. IMG_2159.PNG

Sorry to hear that...I saw that bike for sale, it's a sweet bike, no doubt. Didn't realize it was one owner...that's pretty rare...and $400 is a STEAL for that!!! Wish I was in PA...I woulda picked it up! Hopefully it went to a good home cause that is a very very nice bike!

Looks like Brian V is reselling it for $1750 on ebay now?? Probably saw that one guy listing for $1550 and thought it was actually worth that much. Some guy wanted $2000 for a TX-II, sat for 3 years, LOL! Obviously any bike is worth what someone is willing to pay, but in reality they are worth $400-$1000. People are funny though.

Sorry to hear you didn't get it Bryce05....I normally stay out of these things, but I would've rather seen someone like you buy it and keep it like you planned, than see someone try to flip it for stupid money.