Broncco Warrior/Diablo colors

Hello, I have my gas tank ready for paint and would like to paint it gold, like one i had when i was a kid. The tank i have was white I do not have a sample of the gold.Does any one know of a paint code or a car color that might be close. I did try to call PPG color library and asked if they had a listing for Broncco or Fantic cycles they could not find any listings. I had the gold and have seen the green red and white, but have never seen the purple, does anyone have a picture of the purple, i would love to see one. Thanks for any help.

Hello, I have my gas tank ready for paint and would like to paint it gold, like one i had when i was a kid. The tank i have was white I do not have a sample of the gold.Does any one know of a paint code or a car color that might be close. I did try to call PPG color library and asked if they had a listing for Broncco or Fantic cycles they could not find any listings. I had the gold and have seen the green red and white, but have never seen the purple, does anyone have a picture of the purple, i would love to see one. Thanks for any help.

I was just gifted a Broncco with a Bultaco (?) motor. Lots of missing parts on the motor so I was thinking of adding a mower engine. Is there huge value in this bike that I don’t know about? 71528344198__256F45F9-1E59-4AE5-B8E9-B31983ABF22A.jpeg

That is a Broncco TX6 ,it looks like it has its original Broncco Minarelli p4 50cc 4 speed motor. I would try to get that motor running. The bike looks like it would clean up nice. You can find motor parts on eBay. If you get into it I can make a copy of the engine service manual. Broncco made a A version of that model with a lawnmower style motor but I think this one is cooler.