Bushing oiling with jackshaft

Ive got the jackshaft kit installed. When I oil the bushing am I oiling the front of the clutch where the bolt is now because I reversed the clutch or am I oiling between the clutch and engine like before the jackshaft kit installed.

I'm confused. Installed the jackshaft, it runs great , but now when I start it it makes a noise from the clutch area, I give it gas and it dies. So I'm thinking I have to oil the bushing, only thing is im confused where to oil. I popped the snap ring and have the clutch separated. The inner part is rubbed on one side.
But which part is the bushing?

I'll post pics.

Thanks.

If its a Max-Torque clutch go to their website. They have a great section on the care and maintenance of their clutches. It will explain everything. Good Luck

Thanks,

Here is my clutch, is that normal wear? and is the bushing the long ring cylinder that slides on to the motor and should I oil inside it.

Thanks, I oiled it and the noise is gone.

I'm finding as I open the throttle I'm finding the motor is stuttering, it's going but feels like it drops in and out of power, any suggestions? Does the jackshaft affect anything?

Thanks, I oiled it and the noise is gone.

I'm finding as I open the throttle I'm finding the motor is stuttering, it's going but feels like it drops in and out of power, any suggestions? Does the jackshaft affect anything?
could be a few things , plug fouling can cause that . carb could be dirty .nasty gas have spent days fighting that one :doah:. check your spark plug and see how it looks . but most likely its the carb needs to be cleaned .

Is it easy to clean the carb/ I had a guy do it begining of summer, would it be clogged already?
maybe

i have had a carb plug up 10 mins after i cleaned it . if there is some crap in the tank or line you missed it can plug up fast .

what kind of motor do you have and what carb ? post a pic that can help

the stock Baja 97cc motor.....
sorry i dont know much on that one . maybe start a thread and ask for help on that one . maybe some one else has some info that can help ya . you could try pming Dudlydoodleright
them motors are his baby , he has or had carb kits to make the run better . no idea if he still has or does that but you could ask him .