buyer beware! ruppparts .com RUPP

Thanks for posting so someone else might not get taken.
This guy is bad news !
Rupp Parts & Performance Business Review in Festus, MO - Eastern Missouri & Southern Illinois BBB

He is located in Missouri. I would first report him to the Bbb.
Next you can email the Missouri state attorney ! I have gone after a business using the state atorney where the bussiness is located!
The state attorney will eat him alive when he sees Rupps Bbb complaints!
Dont get mad get even !
Let rupp know what your going to do ; post the bbb and MO general attorney links then fill in the online forms ! It just takes a few moments !
Mo general attorney Chris Kostner
https://www.ago.mo.gov

Last edited:
Thanks to both of you. Sure I was thinking about posting here the parts I need. But all parts I need are also available as reproduction parts at rupp parts or blackwidow so I could buy once and also pay shipping once. I am afraid buying private will bring me double the shipping costs than the parts are.
Yesterday I tried a second time to contact blackwidow with a list what I need. Maybe this time :rolleyes:

And as I said...I have no problem with time. I it is a one man show and it takes longer to make/order himself/or even shipping means no problem to me. But I want to know what is gong on with my money. Getting on the phone or answering an email would be fine. Just saying "uhm,will take 4 weeks" or something and everything would be okay.

And ordering at this board is also not the best way :(
A guy at eBay that is also a member at OldMiniBikes sold me a primary clutch...guess what?! Right, have not received the parts yet. After 4 weeks

Sacha

markus

Sacha, out of curosity have you bought anything off ebay here in the states that goes through the "Global shipping program" they offer? I have had a couple issues with combining shipping on multiple items from buyers, but other than that its been much easier for me. But I don't know if items arrive in a timely manner or if the fees on your side are bad?

The seller offered an item on eBay but without the option to ship to Germany. I wasn't able to place my bid.
Because he said he has more than one primary clutches I paid him via PayPal after I received the "invoice".

Sacha