can any help me name this old bike i picked up and value it plz

brought this old bike other day was told its a 50cc Italjet of some sort ive looked around on this site and ebay to get a value of it so if any one can help great ty in advance.
im new to this site so hope i can get pic up

i didnt get it for 99p tho i wish lol i did a deal with him

markus

That one? Its an Italjet M5A wrong front end and seat. Hard to put a value on it, not much. The italjet parts might be worth a few $$ on their own, I dunno how popular those style bikes are on the other side of the pond.

Last edited:
Welcome to OldMiniBikes! I'm sure you'll be a great addition, It's always neat to see folks from other country's. I find it interesting to see whats out there. Cotmullion is over there with you. He's a nice kid and smart. You may want to PM him. Values are tough and change from town to town here in PA USA, let alone across the pond.
Again, Welcome :smile:

thanks every1 i thought it was all 1 bike said he had it 12 years in a shed never been moved ill clean it up any way try get it running engine is good just no spark

markus

thanks every1 i thought it was all 1 bike said he had it 12 years in a shed never been moved ill clean it up any way try get it running engine is good just no spark
check the wires coming out of the sidecover for the kill switch. They have to be hooked together in order to work. Kind of a weird setup, 2 wires go about halfway up and join into one going up to the killswitch. Only reason I mention that is one of my italjet/indian bikes had no spark when I bought it and that was the reason, the 2 wires were not hooked together.

thanks for that pal ive just looked and there is wires coming out some1 has put a windsrceen wiper switch on it then theres a wire from that going no where i thought it was a kill switch can u draw me a small pic so i know what im looking at lol

lol i been down in celler messing with it girlfriend will be moaning anyway there is 2 wires green and yellow i joined them but to spoil it the ht spark lead has come off some where in the dyinimo and i cant get cover off any ideas its so tight and it spins i cant hold it with owt to stop it spining