CAT 250X or 250KC

I'm looking to do up a 250KC for my daughter. Any 250 should do. I'd prefer a roller or frame with brake, forks and wheels. I've already got all the other stuff and a motor.

In the end, I want to repaint it and build it with her, so the cheaper and less refinished it is, the better.

Yeah, sure. shoot me some pics. I just need a roller, so tearing it down and packing into one or two USPS packages may be possible at a reasonable rate. Any soft parts that aren't in great shape, like tires and seats can be yanked if it saves some on the shipping.

45t

Here is the 250KC I built for my daughter last year (sorry not for sale). The original flower power style seat material isn't available but I wanted to show you the seat Kenny made for it. He probably still has the pink sparkle metalic material left over from doing this one, if your looking to have one made for your daughters bike.

Here are the pics. It's dirty from sitting. includeds pretty much everything except the Engine & throttle assembly. 250 plus shipping.. I had to ad a spacer to the front forks, it may of had a spring at some time?.. And the paint is just a cheap rattle can job. was just going to let the Grand kids beat it up.. the guard is one of the fiberglass repo guards. the tires are kinda beat but still have some life in them. the tubes are shot! the seat is pretty nice. great to redo in pasleys & flowers!..lol

Last edited:
45y - Very cool. Its funny that you mention the flower power material. It looks exactly like the material my wife's Vera Bradley purse is made of. I doubt I'll be able to use her purse to make a seat, but someone has to make the stuff. Maybe I can find it on Etsy.

It doesn't matter much anyway. After seeing my lil indian build, she wants pink cheetah print. I may just ask Kenny to make a plain black CAT seat along with a cheetah print seat cover, like I did on the Indian, so if my boy takes over the bike down the road, it won't need a new seat, just a new paint job.

Either way, I need to find the CAT before I figure out how I want to skin it!

Murrayeliminator - Thanks for the offer, but with shipping, that's gonna kill my budget. Heck, $250 was more than I was looking to spend in the base case

Last edited: