cat eliminator.

Eliminator

Very nice... Take a look at the two original Eliminators I have under the CAT photo section... One even had the original sales receipt, an extra decal and the brochure still with it.... Great when we can find survivors. In my case the Eliminator was the only Mini I ever got new as a kid... 40 years later with the help of the internet and email I re-found my childhood and these 2 right here in Massachusetts.. A chain department store called Child World had most of the HPE Cat lineup back then....
The one as a kid went to my younger sister, by this time it had no fenders, a larger Tecumseh and a front ribbed wheel barrel tire and wheel.. I had a Heathkit Boonie Bike and a very used Rokon 2 wheel drive monster by then. I would run her down until she flew off it and then "ride over" the eliminator..... Ahh.. too be young and foolish...
The ones I have now live inside with some old Indian Motocycles... I guess I respect my motorcyle roots more these days...

cat

yes eliminator i saw your cats and have them saved on my pictures. very nice. i always like the cat mini bikes. early ones 69 to 71. eliminator dominators, etc!! the one on the right picture is sweet. ever want to sell put me in line. i love them and ride them. im a 52 yrs old kid. great cats you got.

Brings back memories. The only thing different with the one I had as a kid is that my dad made up a 2" straight pipe for the exhaust. Yes the sound was cool. Still lookin for the pics I had years ago. Will send when I find. Thanks!
PS and lookin for one also :scooter::thumbsup: