Cat Hustler Chopper

R3503 frame number starts with 72, so I assume that's the year MFG. Rear seat framing fabricated from fiberglass. Sissy bar fabricated and incorporated into frame/seat makes a very strong setup. I have put some time riding this bike. It is as near original as I could make it. There are not many of these around.

Engine is period correct H35 45351H SN 10750. This bike stands out in the crowd, rides good, and looks great in a collection. Sorry to sound like a TV show, but it really would look good hanging on a wall. Or start it up and pick up chicks. Real small ones near Easter, because the seat barely fits the rider.

$1500. I'll ship if you pay for it and the materials. PM only please.

Jamie1972

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH............shit.

R3503 frame number starts with 72, so I assume that's the year MFG. Rear seat framing fabricated from fiberglass. Sissy bar fabricated and incorporated into frame/seat makes a very strong setup. I have put some time riding this bike. It is as near original as I could make it. There are not many of these around.

Engine is period correct H35 45351H SN 10750. This bike stands out in the crowd, rides good, and looks great in a collection. Sorry to sound like a TV show, but it really would look good hanging on a wall. Or start it up and pick up chicks. Real small ones near Easter, because the seat barely fits the rider.

$1500. I'll ship if you pay for it and the materials. PM only please.

????????

Wow I wish I had the extra cash for this one . I received one that was slightly used back in 1974 for my 10 th birthday. I was one cool kid cruising the streets on it back then I even had a girl or two on the back for a ride. Mine was just a bit darker in color . As much as I would like to own one now all I could think is well at least I had one when I was a kid.:thumbsup:

Mine was just a bit darker in color . As much as I would like to own one now all I could think is well at least I had one when I was a kid.:thumbsup:
Thanks Joe. :thumbsup: I'm trying to keep the extraneous comments down, per the rules, but you raise a good point. I didn't duplicate the original color, but chose a more modern blend from the new Camero.

NOTE: I'd also trade my collection, plus or minus, could toss in a Taco and an unrestored Wildcat, Fox kart, for a travel trailer, or 72 and earlier hot rod project, muscle, vintage US or Brit bike. PM if interested in something like that.

Hope this is within the rules. :shrug:

Hi Dave it looks like you get some beautiful Cats. This one is shown sold do you have anything else like it for sale?
Thanks, you asked me that before.

If you pay, I can restore your old Cat, because I guarantee you, it's easier for you to find them than it is for me. :wink:

FYI- the asking price on this one was less than half of money I put into it, and that doesn't include a few hundred hours of fiberglass and paint work.

I think I'm done throwing away money for awhile.