Cat, minibikes

I have two Cat Eliminators, I was wondering if there was someone out there with NOS parts for Cats. Cats seen to be one of those bike you do not see a lot of NOS parts for very often. They do not come up on ebay very often. They were in business for five or six years and a lot of there parts were used on all of there models like fork legs,fenders,clutch covers, handle bars and the stars for the wheels. I would think there would be a lot parts out there unless supply has been exhuasted already.

hey patrick look at my post for the craigslist add for the cat minibike for sale in michigan, its awsome!!! I wish i could get it!

also you going to ann arbor show right? me and kenny might get a table to sell some stuff

Yes, I saw the red Cat endura on cl. It was 900.00 dollars I think, Thats a little to much right now. It would be a nice one to get. I,m going to the AnnArbor show on the 26th. You should stop by my place, I,m a hour from there, our you could camp out on Saturday at my place ride bikes and drink some beers/BBQ later have a camp fire out back.
Tomsprop, are the correct shocks 11" for the rear seat suspension