cats 250x,300x350ssand400x

Will the predator 212 fit in these bikes with tank or without tank or not at all im just being lazy and not wanting to pull a motor I feel it might fit the 400 just the way it sits but I'm not sure anyone have any knowledge on the subject please advise thanks

pomfish

If it fits a 250x you'll have your hands full!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]
Here ya go!
Knew I had this picture somewhere. Cat 250x
I did this up in May 2014, rode it twice and promptly took the Predator off. Pretty much un-driveable, the engine sticks out so much you have trouble leaning forward and keeping balance when accelerating, even gently :)
looked cool as shit though, ALL MOTOR!
Later.
Keith

Attachments

Here ya go!
Knew I had this picture somewhere. Cat 250x
I did this up in May 2014, rode it twice and promptly took the Predator off. Pretty much un-driveable, the engine sticks out so much you have trouble leaning forward and keeping balance when accelerating, even gently :)
looked cool as shit though, ALL MOTOR!
Later.
Keith
Hey I have that fender.

Sweet thanks for posting that pic dave is the motor plate extra far back on that 250 or something?
After posting it, (found on Google search) I noticed that the builder had stretched the frame a little bit. Sorry for the misdirection. He did a good job on that frame by the way.

From a personal standpoint: I'm 6' 1" and 240. I rode the heck out of a small frame Cat with an H35 on it, and the smaller 60t sprocket. It wasn't as fast as a 6 plus OHV engine, but it pulled very nice and accelerated quickly. That's what I would use, or one of my two strokes. (an idea I've been working on)

If you're bent on using that engine, slap it in the 400 frame.

If you're going to use a Predator on a CAT, use the non hemi or find a gas cap that will fit the hemi (Greyhounds work). The hemi cap will not come off on a 400. The non-hemi will. Either engine will require a funnel to get gas in the tank. I put a hose on the funnel. My non-hemi surprised me with a wheelie this morning when I took it out to terrorize the neighbors, so hang on.

Its to late i went and mounted a brand new 1997 5 horse briggs and stratton on the 400 but the 350 is definitely getting it and the 250 is definitely getting one im torn on the 300 as its my first bike

Well shoot the tank barely clears on the 350 the gas cap or adding fuel is a no go so i have this cool chrome tank for a rupp i believe ,it fits perfectly between seat and bars hehe so does that make my predator a hemi because it has non hemi valve cover