Chain Tensioner

I have a honda gx120 I am putting on a mini bike and need a chain tensioner for it. I have seen the ones for sale on Amazon but there are no videos of how they attach or where they go on a mini bike. Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to use? Or if there is another solution?

Have a picture of the frame you're mounting it on? The GX120 should have the standard PTO mounting holes in the side cover. You can use a piece of 1" flat stock steel and a skateboard wheel. A hole drilled in one end to mount to the cover and one in the other to mount the wheel. Attach a spring and put the other end of the spring attached at the cylinder head. That will keep upward tension on the lower side of the chain.

Have a picture of the frame you're mounting it on? The GX120 should have the standard PTO mounting holes in the side cover. You can use a piece of 1" flat stock steel and a skateboard wheel. A hole drilled in one end to mount to the cover and one in the other to mount the wheel. Attach a spring and put the other end of the spring attached at the cylinder head. That will keep upward tension on the lower side of the chain.
Do you happen to know the size of the bolt that goes in the mounting over?