Check out my alexander reynolds i just redid!!!

Just like the frame, I just grabbed this $1000 computer with copier scanner,blah blah blah. My first pc and i'm trying to learn to scan and post pics. I have someone this week coming over to show me how. I picked up the frame on e-bay Sat.. I already have two mini projects going. One an Alexander-Reynolds and the other a Fox Sprite. This Speedway is not going to work with my back. Yours looks comfortable for it. All do honestly no bs, I'm new to this computer stuff and I can't even scan and post a pic. Hopefully by the end of this week. But this Speedway would be a kick ass project. They are rare and up in price.

Together we stand-Divided we fall. mini's forever!

Just the frame"good metal and straight", good original seat"no rips",front wheel, shocks, swing arms. No headlight, back tire, or jack shaft. I bought and I might part it out. These go for a few bucks. The headlight mount is there, but no light. Like I said I might take all apart and sell on e-bay. The shocks, swingarms, seat, wheel, handlebars, forks, and finally the frame.

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

I'll do the same. Ill send those pics asap. Check-out your pm in the near future and maybe we'll deal. Give you my frame and some cash or straight cash without. Anyways we'll talk. Check your pm. I'm crashing!

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!