cheeftah?

1stBxMopar

Yes that bike is also a Cheeftah model 325. (Made by Lomart Engine Products) It would of had mid-pegs, Clinton 4hp engine and a torque converter...Also the seat would have said boss on the back...Scrape the back corner of the engine plate and send me a PM with the build numbers you find. I may be able to give you a fairly close idea of the year. I keep a log of their build numbers going by Cheeftah bikes in my collection that I know specific years...

Yes that bike is also a Cheeftah model 325. (Made by Lomart Engine Products) It would of had mid-pegs, Clinton 4hp engine and a torque converter...Also the seat would have said boss on the back...Scrape the back corner of the engine plate and send me a PM with the build numbers you find. I may be able to give you a fairly close idea of the year. I keep a log of their build numbers going by Cheeftah bikes in my collection that I know specific years...

Attachments

Would you still be able to ID the build year?

it has boss on the back of the seat- was this sold as a chopper?
View attachment 249566
I just picked up the same frame! Unfortunately....I had the seat re-covered, and the dodo brain didn't salvage the Boss letters on the back of the seat!! Ugh!!!! I could go back and STRANGLE HIM!!!!

Attachments