Cheeta Retek may be NOS

Sorry I might have messed this up, It is a listing on CL in Racine Wisconsin, you can see photos there
super rare 1970s retek cheetah mini bike frames and parts!! - $600 (jefferson)

i have stumbled upon a gold mine of retek cheetah mini bike frames and other miscellaneous parts! my uncle bought out the company in the 1980s and kept what was left of them in a storage shed. he recently gave me everything that was left of the company and it consists of 3 frames, a few seats, multiple front and rear fenders, an original headlight, sprockets, gas tanks, and front forks. also have a 5.5 briggs 206 intek engine id be willing to throw into the deal! willing to sell everything for 600 or seperate it too! you can call or text me at 92zero 7239seven1four thanks for looking!
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Last edited:
Cool group of stuff and priced reasonably for what it is. When you get a buyer point him my way here so I can offer them a complete set of Super Bronc wheels with axles and hubs. I would imagine they will fit such a wide frame, I want $150 shipped for them.

I stopped by him last weekend and bought a few frames with forks, gas tanks, fenders, seats, jackshafts, handlebar mounts, headlights he even gave me a original owners manual for a 1969 retek cheetah. his uncle owned the company and its all nos. I can help out if anyone is looking for any retek cheetah parts. He only lives about 45 minutes from me.