Cheetah mini-bike

jeep4me

I have a Cheetah minibike I'm trying to sell. It has a H50 Tecumseh engine with a straight pipe. I just replaced the chain. This thing cruises at 40+ mph. It has some normal wear and tear but is in good overall condition. The paint job is not the flashiest but I really don't care, it looks and sounds cool anyway. I live in Michigan and I'm asking $350.

jeep4me

When I first bought it, it had a decal on the front that said "cheetah" and had a face of a cheetah on it. From the few people I know who work with minibikes in my area said that it looked like one. But I surely won't argue with someone who knows more.

When I first bought it, it had a decal on the front that said "cheetah" and had a face of a cheetah on it. From the few people I know who work with minibikes in my area said that it looked like one. But I surely won't argue with someone who knows more.
What I'm implying is that it may be based on a Steller frame. My George Barris bike says "By Republic" on it, but is clearly based on a Steller frame/fork.

Steller may have built them for other manufacturers as well.