Chinese Mikuni 22 Idle Adjustment Screw

Hey, I have a question regarding a Chinese Mikuni 22 that I put on my Kart. I have a fully built 212 and the vibrations from the engine caused 3 of my bowl screws to fall out while riding. Once I got it home and took the carb off, I noticed that the idle adjustment screw had also vibrated it’s way out as well. What a bummer as I can replace the bowl screws but does anyone know where I can get a replacement idle adjustment screw for this thing? Is this something that a local hardware store (or big box store like Lowe’s or Home Depot) would carry? I guess I will be using some locktite on these once I’m able to replace them. Thanks in advance for any insight that you all may be able to offer.

Attachments

My Chinese 22mm only has 2 bowl screws, and the idle screws are on the side, not the bottom.
I doubt hardware store would have som thing like that.

The screw on the bottom is called the "air bleed" screw. It generally sits about a turn out from seated, and allows air to bleed in to the pilot circuit. (fixed, low speed or pilot jet)

They are specific carburetor parts, and you will not find them in a hardware store. I just looked around the internet, and I couldn't find any that I knew for a fact were correct. I also know that there are at least two versions of "Chikunis" out there using different jet threads, some of which are Mikuni copies, others of which are Keihn/PZ copies.

I have the same carburetor and have great success with it. If it were me, I'd try ordering this one, and seeing if it worked. I've always thought that not having a tension spring there was wrong. Judging from what I am seeing, these VM22 set ups are their own animal. Note that there is a difference between a spigot air bleed and a flange air bleed. You can find them for a spigot mount VM. But even that is not a "Chikuni." Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I know exactly what you are looking for too.

Perhaps the more knowledgeable members have better advice. @ole4