Chopper I picked up..

delray

homemade for sure:hammer::weld::hack::grind:
the tires look like they came off a speedway and the rims look like fake spokes/stamp out. only bird minicycle bike use that rim that i know of? to bad you don't have the rest of the bike. very cool bike that came with a fiberglass body that cover the top frame with the gas tank built into it and also the seat..........:scooter:

edwin

that is a very cool bike regardless home made or not. wish i found it. if you plan on restoring it or doing it up. take some pix and show us. im sure alot of us would like to see it.

this is what my hound dog looks like. it orginally had a 5 hp briggs and tri stars, my buddy took what he wanted, and gave me the rest.

Ratbike

homemade for sure:hammer::weld::hack::grind:
the tires look like they came off a speedway and the rims look like fake spokes/stamp out. only bird minicycle bike use that rim that i know of? to bad you don't have the rest of the bike. very cool bike that came with a fiberglass body that cover the top frame with the gas tank built into it and also the seat..........:scooter:
Yeah, fake spokes but they look okay...especially for the money!

Ratbike

that is a very cool bike regardless home made or not. wish i found it. if you plan on restoring it or doing it up. take some pix and show us. im sure alot of us would like to see it.

this is what my hound dog looks like. it orginally had a 5 hp briggs and tri stars, my buddy took what he wanted, and gave me the rest.

That's cool! When I get started I will post some pics....

Ratbike

I like it, looks strong and old school. :wink:
Definetly strong!!! The rear wheel mounts are 1/4' steel!! The tank fits perfectly snug under the frame and is Diamond shaped...The issue I am going to run into is getting a motor that will fit. It is extremely tight. Even if I use a clone and take off the tank and exhaust. The guy I bought it from said the piston ran completely horizontal yet still with a horzontal shaft. He didn't have the motor anymore...never heard of that myself...any of you guys ever seen anything like that??

Definetly strong!!! The rear wheel mounts are 1/4' steel!! The tank fits perfectly snug under the frame and is Diamond shaped...The issue I am going to run into is getting a motor that will fit. It is extremely tight. Even if I use a clone and take off the tank and exhaust. The guy I bought it from said the piston ran completely horizontal yet still with a horzontal shaft. He didn't have the motor anymore...never heard of that myself...any of you guys ever seen anything like that??
Early West Bend motors were 2 strokes, and the mounting would allow the engine to be clocked to any direction, with bolt holes for every 45 degrees of tilt to the block. 2 stroke would allow it to run in any direction.