Classics & Motors Jack Pot !!!!!

IJG

A women whom works where I went to get coffee this afternoon was very very interested in find a running minibike today so she started asking the prices on them so i told her a running bike could go as low as $250.00 to $3,000.00 So she's like'' Get me one for 250.00 She was very serious.
So I figure if I find a bike running @ that price to help her I'll try to hook her up & Get another rider in the works.
I'm not trying to make any money Just a Very Cool favor for a Female.
As soon as she steps away I Meet a guy waiting for her & I to Finnish our conversation whom was Super Awesome enough to invite me to see his
5 classics and a 8'' or 10'' wheel' Damn near mint, Manco.
One had pushed in forks. He said Eh I got a torch.:hammer::wink:
Man' This was The epic Highlight of my Day for sure.:thumbsup:
I could hardly contain myself in excitement.
The motors are on some tillers 'he's got them off too, He said One Brand new Honda 5hp Just has a oil leak & he got it free just have to fix the leak. I mean this guy had the mother load man, All I know is I was very happy to make Him & his lady friend's acquaintance. & I got his Business card to keep in touch. So now I just found A few Minibike Classics I plan to Buy if he parts with them reasonably within my payment methods of once a month. I think he was shaking his head in agreement when I mentioned selling something. As I was desperately trying not to be the pushy buyer type as to keep him interested in my approach on the matter. Wish Me Luck !!
IJG