Clutch questions

I am working on a re-do of someone else' former project. What I have: Predator 212 hemi stage one complete and running. (very strong motor on a small Ken Bar Whirlwind frame. What I am working on? I wish to remove the existing clutch (3/4" shaft 10 teeth) to clean and service (or replace). The problem starts with this.....present clutch (which seems to function ok) will not come off the crank. No key in the keyway, I have no gear puller, apparently it was just pushed onto the crank then bolted to the shaft and it doesn't want to come off (hence problem 1) removal of clutch. Second,

I suspect that their is too much clutch for the little mini. I start the engine and she wants to "creep" right away. I want to determine if I need a different clutch or if this one just needs removed and cleaned?

I live on the a small mountain and want a mini that is strong going up hills and not necessarily quick hence making me wonder if I just need to switch the clutch for one with different specs?

Ideas?

Riding would be just though the woods and surrounding forest. Low speed stuff but pretty up and down terrain. OK here's my lack of knowledge. What is a "tav"?

If you don't want to spend the money on a TAV or think it won't fit you could look for another clutch with a higher RPM stall. The one you have could be worn or could just have a very low stall RPM.