Clutch Spring

I messed up my stock 2.8 clutch spring. Spent 2 hrs trying to make it work after I bent it. Hands are raw.
Any one have a used one for sale or direct me to a part place.
Thanks

They are 16 mm on the shaft but the spring should be ok. Still searching think I'm going to have to hit someone up here. Let me send $10 or $20 to some one just for going thru the hassle of shipping to me?
Sorry guys can't find one.
I think I read that these clutches are specific to the DB30, more knowledgeable people here will correct me if I'm wrong.

If they are Max Torque then that would be the brand to try-the Chinese clutch is a clone of a Max Torque changed to metric. As soon as you go inboard of the clutch bearring part of the drive shaft the rest of the shaft is cloned Honda-they did this so you have to buy one of their clutches and then make a cheap sprocket that wares fast.

What do you think? Scroll down to springs!
Clutches,Chain,JS Parts

If they are Max Torque then that would be the brand to try-the Chinese clutch is a clone of a Max Torque changed to metric. As soon as you go inboard of the clutch bearring part of the drive shaft the rest of the shaft is cloned Honda-they did this so you have to buy one of their clutches and then make a cheap sprocket that wares fast.

delray

stock clutch's on the DB's work just find. if you don't touch them. it's the gearing on the bike that makes them work poor. if you are looking to get more perfomance out of your stock setup(2.8) the only big change will be a jackshaft set.:thumbsup: then exhaust,carb.........:scooter: