Coleman B200R Torque Converter Help

Hello OldMiniBikes! New to the mini bike world with a Coleman B200R and planning to use mine for ice fishing so I need some low end torque to pull myself + gear. I've done extensive research but since the B200R is newer I don't see any kits specifically for it or many how-to's and/or what's needed. A few are using Amazon kits on YouTube but I'd prefer to use the OldMiniBikes Warehouse kits or GPS 30 series kit. The B200R has the 3/4 inch shaft Tao motor.

Previous models required engine risers, cutting parts of the frame, etc. and was hoping to have a little more direction before I tackled this project. Looks like DTOM installed one and needed different screws for the B200R which isn't a big deal if I had to pick those up separately.

OldMiniBikes Warehouse products I'm looking at: Part Number:1487209, 1604844 but not sure which riser would be needed (offset or not). I put in an email to support as well, but figured if someone here has already gone through the process, would be great to hear of any steps or hiccups along the way as well. This will hopefully help others in the future searching this forum for the B200R and not overloading support with the same questions. . Thanks!

20240110_193044.jpg

An awesome detailed response from Eric!

Either kit works for your engine and chain size, they're duplicate kits

Use the straight up plate (no offset
https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/torque-converter-riser-plate-no-offset.html

I designed this plate when installing a torque converter on an RB200 which is the same frame as you have. We slotted the holes in the bottom of the plate to get the chain aligned. It would be off by about 3/8". The offset plate moves the tank too close to the upper frame rails

Here is the issue. We must raise the engine to get the torque converter mounted to the engine. This puts the stock muffler and air box at the upper frame rails so we must use a header and aftermarket air filter. Those two parts require the carb to be jetted and the stock carb is sealed!

Use this kit with the other parts
https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/stage-2-kit-coleman-rb200-realtree-rt200-megamoto-212.html