Coleman ct200u charging coils

Alright final update. I got everything all buttoned up and I love it. I made the headlight aiming chanel longer so you can aim the headlight higher but other than that it works great. Here are final pics. I drilled and tapped holes in the frame to mount the voltage rectifier so that's nice and clean and gets plenty of air as to not overheat. The capacitor fit nicely inside the headlight housing so that worked great aswell. And these are the bulbs I went with https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L9RSSD5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_RugqFbDFHFC0J
the only thing I have to say about these bulbs is they do have a low and high beam function. With the inline capacitor I don't know how to flip the polarity to actually get low and high out of it so for now I soldered positive to the terminal that gives me the high beam. No big deal. Otherwise these for in the headlight housing without any modifications.
Awesome post!! Thank you so much... I have a couple of questions:

1. Did you finally ended up placing a battery or was it just the regulator after the charging coils and then the capacitor straight to the headlight case?

2. Did you change the charging coil or stayed with your BT200X OEM charging coil?

I'm planning on doing this on my CT-200U, so I'm wondering if I should buy the BT200x charging coil and headligh assembly to try and fit it on my CT200U. As well as you did, I'm trying no to use a battery.

Thanks in advance...

Thats great news.
With the engine off on my bike, the head light will run for about four hours on the battery for repairs of other bikes in the ride if needed.
Remember you M U S T use a voltage regulator AC / DC with no battery or you will fry the element in the bulb / LED's ( unless they have a built in protection circuit.)