Coleman CT200U-EX tire change

Well it's been a busy summer but yesterday I decided it was time to change my stock rear tire out for my new SunF sport knobby tire I got from Walmart 5 month ago. Needless to say I was pleased to get rid of the clunky ride from the stock tire that came with the bike. Now the question is should I change out the front tire to the same SunF tire or should I leave the more aggressive stock knobby on the bike? Any of you Coleman CT200U-EX riders have any experience to share about this. Is it a safety issue? I'm sure even other bike riders have done this before.

Thanks in advance Mike

Hands down, will steer/ride better with the SunF's on both ends. Gets rid of the balloon feel and makes it more solid. Love them on mine.
View attachment 107142
Thanks for the input that is the way I was leaning but I do a lot of back woods side hill riding and wondering if the full knobby wouldn't slide as much because of more weight on the rear tire. Your SunF's are a different tread design, more of a street design. Mine are the Sport Knobby but they got rid of that bumpy ride of a full knobby. Your bike is looking good! Happy Riding.