coot Industry gocarts

About 5 years ago I bought a go cart made buy coot inds. It must have been made in the 70s. It has a two peace fiberglass body. One peace covers the motor. On that peace it has a picture of snoopy riding it. A month later my buddy found another one, so I grabbed that one to. This one has a picture of the red baron riding it on the back piece.The only tag on them said made by coot inds. Anybody know anything about these? At this time I can't find my pictures of them and my camara is not working. Any info on them would be cool.

I've seen an articulated machine that's called a Coot Snoopy, what the guy called it anyway. His was all wheel dive and just ultra cool. He had repainted it but did say it had a Snoopy decal on it. Some pics would help, the Co. might have made other models.:shrug: Called Teddy and asked about the Coot and he said the articulated one was different from a Snoopy and that the one called Snoopy was more like a dune buggy and not articulated. He said I had confused it for the body only he had which was a snoopy, it had fresh paint and was green (customer chose green). He said exactly what Teeks said about the Snoopy and Red Barron though colors and all, and they were not articulated. I'm wrong about this one for sure Teeks, even checked to make sure.

Last edited:
I have seen a few Coot Snoopy cars and Red Baron's and none were articulated. Coot did make a 4 wheel drive articulated ATV but didn't look anything like the Red Baron or Snoopy Car. I just sold my literature on them or I would scan the pics for you to see. The earliest date I seen them made was 1971. Snoopy Car was yellow, Red Baron of course was red.

A "Snoopy Funmobile" by Coot Indistries was listed on eBay just a few days ago. It looked mostly complete and original. I did not watch the listing and have no idea what it went for but the starting bid was $1600 and it's location was listed as "Co, CO.
Sellers name: 1laplouee

I have some pics saved on my phone but can't upload to forum on iPhone 4.
Someone post a email address and I will send them for one of you guys to post.

Here's a Red Baron, the articulated ones look more military and are amphibious. Been a while since I saw Teddy's articulated one but it's not anything like the funmobile series. The pics of em online wont load. A cool find! The seeker is blue, the snoopy yellow and the red baron is red of course.