Copying plastic parts?

Fat Tony157

Whats up guys. I've got two later model manco streakers that I'll hopefully be building in the next couple months. The issue I have though is I only have the clutch cover and fenders for one of them. The other is missing all of these parts. So I have a good set I could use as a template.
Does anyone know of a cost effective way to copy plastic parts like this?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

capguncowboy

I don't have much experience with reproducing parts, but economics declares the first would be very expensive, and then mass production drives the cost per item down. 3d printing would be an option, or even fiberglass. You might be able to find the parts you need on Ebay or even here through the Want Ads

It's your bike and you should do with it what you want, but I would restore one and build the other as a restomod.

Fat Tony157

I don't have much experience with reproducing parts, but economics declares the first would be very expensive, and then mass production drives the cost per item down. 3d printing would be an option, or even fiberglass. You might be able to find the parts you need on Ebay or even here through the Want Ads

It's your bike and you should do with it what you want, but I would restore one and build the other as a restomod.
Yea that's what I have been seeing as I do more research. I would really like to have two identical bikes, but not if it doesn't make sense financially. Thanks for your input.