Craftsman Decals

Hi all!

I ended up giving my dad a mini out of my garage before I moved and got rid of most of my stuff over the summer.

I gave him a nice Sears Drover that he could play with.

Does anyone know where to get some 3.5 hp Craftsman decals for it? Or maybe it's supposed to say "3.5 Horsepower" or something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Pat

Last edited:

DaddyJohn

Hi all!

I ended up giving my dad a mini out of my garage before I moved and got rid of most of my stuff over the summer.

Does anyone know where to get some 3.5 hp Craftsman decals for it? Or maybe it's supposed to say "3.5 Horsepower" or something.

Thank you in advance,
Pat
Ebay is a good source for those old Tecumseh engine decals. I think that one should have the crossed flags style.

Hi all!

Thank you in advance,
Pat
That Jared kid makes pretty good decals. I am not sure his name on here..maybe someone will pop on and know it.

I was kind of looking for something already made like this but only 3.5 hp for the sears mini bike. I will contact JV to make one if I can't find one "off the shelf".

2.5HP engine sticker.JPG

The other day, I was cutting up one of my attempts at welding up Cat bars you'd bent for me to make a set of Bonanza mid peg pegs, and was thinking about you. I hope you're doing well, and I certainly miss seeing you around my friend.
Been good Dave and hope you-re doing well too. I ended up buying a boat and then over the summer bought a new house. New house has a smaller attached garage with no shed in the yard. The garage is packed to the gills so no shop is set up.... yet.