Cross Reference - Handlebars

Kartman01

I am trying to see if anyone knows if the folding handlebars on a Terra 1100 Hilltopper minibike were used on any other makes?

Terra's seem to be rare bikes and not much is out there parts-wise. I am hoping the handlebars were used by other manufacturers as well.

Attached are photos of the handlebars. Thanks for any thoughts or help.

Attachments

nightgrider

They look very similar to Honda Z50 or CT70 handle bars. If you can get dimensions on the inter-locking features to the triple tree on your Terra. I've got a set of CT70 handle bars to take measurements on for a comparison.

nightgrider

The CT70 handle bar is 7/8" tubing. The flange is 1 31/64" in diameter. The portion that is inside the triple tree is 1 7/8" long. The locking lug is 25/64" at its widest and 9/32" at the narrowest and 3/8" long. Hope these dimensions help.

Attachments

Kartman01

I have a pair of Honda handlebars that I used on my Hilltopper that are very close. They are a bit shorter in height, otherwise a great match. They are spares for me, happy to sell them to you if interested.

joshua. c.

so have you brought that broken handlebar to a welding shop yet? That looks fixable. Renforce the center with a smaller slug or tube and weld it up.

Sosa

I have a pair of Honda handlebars that I used on my Hilltopper that are very close. They are a bit shorter in height, otherwise a great match. They are spares for me, happy to sell them to you if interested.
I'm possibly interested..I have a set that may work. Would you happen to know which bearings I would buy ?