Cvt problems in a mmb212 pro, help, :sigh:

Hi all,
I took apart my cvt on my minj bike to do a video on how to take the spacer off.
All was good till I rode it!
Now it will either:
rev really high before engaging and take off like insanely.
Or it will rev super high before engaging and then bog down and the rpms go up and down.
I think it might have something to do with the weights/springs?

It worked fine before you took it apart.

It no longer works fine.

Conclusion: You did something wrong during reassembly and you need to figure out what.

Did you disassemble the driver and/or driven? Not needed to show the speed limit spacer so I'm assuming you did not. I'm no expert on CVTs/torque converters but I'm thinking that pretty much leaves the belt; if you removed it, did you reinstall it correctly?

It worked fine before you took it apart.

It no longer works fine.

Conclusion: You did something wrong during reassembly and you need to figure out what.

Did you disassemble the driver and/or driven? Not needed to show the speed limit spacer so I'm assuming you did not. I'm no expert on CVTs/torque converters but I'm thinking that pretty much leaves the belt; if you removed it, did you reinstall it correctly?
Still working on it,
I think I didn't put the axle ring in the right way!
I'm going to be working on it!

So I put the axle ring on the correct way so that the cam would slide on. It worked but the bolt came loose, did it again and tightened the bolt like heck, now it has worked so far so good.
I'll check it to make sure the bolts nit coming loose.
Simple fix. Huge problem.

So I put the axle ring on the correct way so that the cam would slide on. It worked but the bolt came loose, did it again and tightened the bolt like heck, now it has worked so far so good.
I'll check it to make sure the bolts nit coming loose.
Simple fix. Huge problem.
I've always found it best to install parts in the proper orientation. ;)

loctite-specialty-use-adhesive-209728-64_1000.jpg