D.I.Y. wheelie bar kit

Universal mini bike drag wheelie bar package.

$275.00 shipped

Chromoly, all rod ends with jam nuts, wheelie wheel boxes welded, threaded inserts in tubes, 100% tig welded, includes new 100mm wheels, all you do is weld tabs on frame, set the upper bars length (some welding required) and get DOWN!!!

info needed.....

1. centerline of rear frame @ bottom, not on a bend
2. wheelbase

Call Mark @ 248-941-2483 m-f 6a-10p e.s.t. NO PMS!!!

Last edited:
with/out wheelie bars....5000+ hospital visit
with/wheelie bars...only 275 and the sound mind to take your mini up to its blistering 25mph safely. Also they are very impressive looking on the back of any mini.
any question? :laugh:
Real nice bars Mark:thumbsup:

with/out wheelie bars....5000+ hospital visit
with/wheelie bars...only 275 and the sound mind to take your mini up to its blistering 25mph safely. Also they are very impressive looking on the back of any mini.
any question? :laugh:
Real nice bars Mark:thumbsup:
thanks cheezy:thumbsup:

Altho they are very "cool looking", the price is as much as a mini in itself! Nice work, but Ill make my own if need be!:anon.sml::scooter:

wheelie bar

thats cool, but if someone actually races one, they got more then "$275.00" in it, so, good luck with making your own:thumbsup:
people are so stupid and ignorant. Your posting something, they look at it, and then they say um hey can you make those any cheaper? Well dumbass, if he could he would... anyway, im interested, they look tough and impressive..get back with you later. hooty1

Very nice work and probly well worth it , but a lot of guys on this form myself included enjoy doing our own fab work and don't take into consideration our time when doing something we love.
Keep up the great work.
Rob