DB rims

2SlickNick

Okay everyone I am back to selling what I have now to fund future projects.

- Rim from Chinese atv front wheel. It does fit and use the same size bearings as a Doodle Bug ( I am unsure if offset is the same as stock, but that shouldn't be a problem to fit with spacers. Maybe even stock spacers:confused:) $15 + shipping

- Front rim from a DB30, no bearings or inner sleave $20 + shipping

- Rear rim from DB30 does have a slight warp to it I noticed, but this should get you up and running. Does include bearings and inner sleeve $25 + shipping

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHLYxaVj9o4

Interested in the rear wheel, what do you mean it has a slight warp to it? Would the disc brake rotor and sprocket wobble from it being warped?

2SlickNick

I don't recall the rotor and the disc having a wobble to it, I could be wrong. I just remember the smaller rear tire- it didn't seem perfectly balanced.

2SlickNick

I just threw the rim on the axle and gave it a spin. I could see a little up-and-down on the room itself. It's hard to tell if there is any or just a little of the up-and-down where the sprocket and disc go.

I was just going to use that rim to put on another DB to fix and sell, but the guy just wanted and bought the frame.