does anyone else have a form like this? (but better)

Its just a form I spent a few minutes on last night at around 1:30.
Its just a list of parts to my one minibike but could be better and some minbikes have different parts than mine.

If I could post it to the net in HTML form it would be much easer to see this is just a 50% snipped version.
Tell me how/where to post it to the net in HTML or txt and it will be full size not this puny 50% size.

But when printed out it fills a standard 8.5x11 sheet and makes it easy (for me atleast) to keep track of various parts (part #, price, store) for my one minibike so far.
(lots of parts needed/wanted)

I was looking up parts and making a list to purchase and this helps keep it all straight for me as I dont know all the part numbers and prices like some of you guys probably do.:smile:

I have a Microsoft EXCEL version I was tinkering with...it's nice because you can edit it/ expand it easily, utilize the search function..etc .but the coolest feature is you can add a link to the individual cells if you want to reference a picture of said bike or part...the link can come from the web (OldMiniBikes:thumbsup:) or your own computer. Let's just say for example the cell is for "Powerdyne /sub category / rear disc brake" ...you click on the cell and it quickly opens up a photo of the rear disc brake assembly for reference...you can also add your own notes.:smile:

Commonly ordered parts like sprockets, grips, chain, clutches, etc...can be linked directly to your friendly OldMiniBikes warehouse ordering page :drool:

Engine parts like pistons, rings, gaskets, etc...can be linked to the exploded view or ordering page from sites like Partstree so you can go right to it next time you need something....

It's a work in progress like all my "inventions" but if anyone is interested I can try to post a sample page.......:scooter:

Last edited:
My suggestion.

A simple, FREE, little program called CutePDF writer. You install it like a printer (easier actually) then when you want a file that's easy to send, print, store you just "print" to the CutePDF printer, it asks for a file name and then you have a nice, ready to go .pdf file.

CutePDF - Create PDF for free, Free PDF Utilities, Edit PDF easily;.

So you can make your form in Excel, Word, etc, etc and create a very user friendly .pdf! :thumbsup: