Doodlebug high pitched clutch noise

So I have a new clutch on my minibike and at the same time I have installed the jackshift kit. I put a few drops of oil on the new clutch bearing in case it comes dry from factory.

Since its first start its been making a high pitch noise when the bike is going very slow or still. If i pick up the back wheel it does not rotate.

Is this from the left right play of the clutch which is now on backwards from the previous setup causing this noise? It is a high pitch rattle like noise and it goes away as soon as the clutch engages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HysX7z6bTJE

Its going to be tricky keeping this clutch clean and lubed up with it on backwards :/

Not really, its more sustained and high pitched. I had the ringing bell noise when , you vhain was loose before and banging against the rear fender. I can probably make a better video tomorrow if it is too hard to hear. It's loud in person.

Ok, so for the past week, the wheel has been spinning along with that noise when I lift the rear tire off the ground. I have tried oiling the bushing again with no luck.

Any ideas? I cannot find info on the stock engine for idle adjustment and im wondering if that is the cause.