El Burro re-build....

jeep4me

dangg looks good arent you afraid that the pipe is gonona turn your paint on your fender black in the area? and isnt it gonna be to loud for the show? and i see its in your living room whats your wife say about that LOL. looks really good didnt expect it to look that good but it does great job:thumbsup:
Yeah, the pipe is still something that I need to rethink. I'm trying to find someone local to bend me a custom pipe. I won't be starting it up at the show, the only time they let you start the bikes at the show is at the end during the burnout contest. My wife is a HUGE U of M fan so she doesn't mind it being in the living room (it's our basement living room which we don't use too regularly).

Yeah, the pipe is still something that I need to rethink. I'm trying to find someone local to bend me a custom pipe. I won't be starting it up at the show, the only time they let you start the bikes at the show is at the end during the burnout contest. My wife is a HUGE U of M fan so she doesn't mind it being in the living room (it's our basement living room which we don't use too regularly).
are ya gonna enter it in the burn out contest? that would be awsome lol big ol' big doing a burnout

jeep4me

are ya gonna enter it in the burn out contest? that would be awsome lol big ol' big doing a burnout
I won't enter this one in the burnout contest, but I may bring one of my other ones for that. Eventhough, it would be kinda cool to see what it could do. No, no, no what am I saying....I have $70 wrapped up in the rear tire alone. I certainly dont want to shorten it's life, or the bike's life for that matter. I already broke the jackshaft once on this bike, I definetly don't want to do it again, especially not in front of a hundred or so people.

jeep4me

Just got the seat from Kenny. It turned out excellent and looks great on the bike. I know he had a hard time making a Michigan seat in Buckeye territory, but all in all he came thru for me. Thanks kbs8ball:thumbsup:

I also picked up the last few decals today. Those turned out nice too.

I'm going over to a guys house tomorrow to have him bend me some pipe for the exhaust. Nothing fancy just up and out. That pipe that is on there now just doesnt make sense on this bike.

After the exhaust is done so is the El Burro.

!!GO BLUE!!

jeep4me

It's finished!!!:smile:

I made it down to a friend of mine and he bent some stainless pipe, for the exhaust. I made a bracket to help secure the tailpipe, I found it at the scrap yard and it worked out great.

jeep4me

Just to show it off and maybe spark some interest in the ann arbor show. Not wanting to really sell it, but if someone came along with the money...who knows.

jeep4me

I call it "Mini-Me"

Just finished my daughters Lil' Indian. Still have some adjusting on the brakes though.

She said she wanted her mini to look just like mine. I think I came pretty close.