El lobo

Davis

So a local guy has a new el lobo mini bike for sale it's powder coated black has powdered 8" wheels new tires hydrolic rear brake new seat grips throttle kill switch 54t #41 rear sprocket etc he wants $300 is this a good bike it sure looks cool and way bigger than a azuza.

It's me. I purchased the El Tiger. I seems like a solid bike. I have not completed the bike as other projects (kids' bike , Manco Streaker, and a Coleman for me have found themselves to my garage). I have, so far, painted the frame for El Tiger and made it a roller. I have all the parts, including a Predator 212-- just need to install everything now that the paint should be cured.

I highly recommend these frame/fork sets! I would personally purchase the El Lobo. Great price.

Davis

I got ya it should be a cool one to play with I'm gonna do a tav on it with a mild predator. What drive are you doing on yours?

Right now I have (on the shelf) a clutch from OldMiniBikes, 12t I think. I have an Azusa 72t rear or 60t taco rear sprocket to choose from. Decisions....

I'm no expert, but I think they are built and designed well. Thick tubing, and yes, made in the USA! If you call the number on the website the owner will probably answer the phone and all of your questions. I spoke with him when ordering and found him to be very helpful. I went with the El Tiger thinking it was smaller than it actually is. If I knew at the time I was keeping this bike for ME, I would have ordered El Lobo, yet I am very pleased with the bike I have received from 909 Bikes (a.k.a minichopperssocal).

Davis

I got the bike last night and it looks good nice welds looks to be built well now to order the tav for it and bolt it all up.

Davis

Gonna do a mild hemi predator with a tav on it with #40 chain 10 tooth front 54 in rear I hope this ratio works ok with these small ass tires. These bikes have a very tall engine pocket the predator gas cap has a ton of clearance.

Are those 8" wheels? If so, that tall frame makes them appear small compared to a standard sized frame. For aesthetic purposes, I would move the seat forward a few inches or more. I added a steel plate to my Tiger for this reason (see photo on previous page). Very cool bike; I look forward to your update-photos! What brand of tires?