engine ID

Bruceo

Trying to figure out what i have to order parts for it. It's a Briggs OHV .numbers on the valve cover are 120412 0139 E1 . I looked on B&S site and i came up with 2 motors with that number. one is 205CC and the other was smaller.can't remember what the cc was on that one. anyone know how i can figure this out.. air cleaner cover just says 7hp.

Go to Partstree.com and input your motor a complete breakdown of the engine will come up. Then check multiple sites for the best price on the parts you need. I have over 20 of the Briggs Intek OHV motors so you could say I like them a lot. Oh your motor 5.5hp.

Bruceo

Hmmm it says 7 hp on the air cleaner cover. whats the CCs? im trying tofind the bore and stroke of this motor to order a billet rod and piston and flywheel thanks

You can't always trust the info stamped into the valve cover. But the 126400 series motors according to Small Engine Suppliers puts it at the specs. for the model/type you listed.

Hey, sorry disregard what I said, I input the wrong info. It does happen,lol. Go with what Briggs told you. If you are looking to beef up the motor most of the Briggs Animal racing engine parts are interchangable with your motor. On Briggs website you can check out their Racing Engines section.

Ok,you typed that in while i was replying. now im really confused. with thier numbers ,that makes it a 122cc motor? something ain't right there.. if the Animal parts will fit like you say. i'd have to get it bored and check the piston pin height