Engines....Engines.....

Hounddog

So I have a few engines....lol....
1) 2.5HP Tecumseh, Black w/ small tank ($150 shipped)
2) 3HP Briggs. NOS engine, Grey Metallic ($350 shipped)
3) 4HP Tecumseh, Black ($200 shipped)
4) 5HP Briggs, Black ($150 shipped)
5) 3.5HP Honda, Red-White, ($150 shipped)
6) 3HP Tecumseh (Craftsman), Black ($150 shipped)
7) 2.5HP Briggs, Red, ($150 shipped)

These are a few of the engines available.....Let me know if you have any questions.....Thanks HD

Attachments

Hounddog

Engine #2 is a brand new NOS 3hp Briggs. It has a date code of 1979. It has the correct pull choke etc...I use these engines frequently because they are newer, run and start better, and have the newer ignition. I usually paint them the appropriate color with new stickers for my particular application, or I run as is, or I put a date code cover on it that is appropriate. You cannot go wrong here...brand new! I also have two older used Briggs 3hp engines available for $150 shipped each as well.....Pictures available...PM me....Thanks HD

Engine #2 is a brand new NOS 3hp Briggs. It has a date code of 1979. It has the correct pull choke etc...I use these engines frequently because they are newer, run and start better, and have the newer ignition. I usually paint them the appropriate color with new stickers for my particular application, or I run as is, or I put a date code cover on it that is appropriate. You cannot go wrong here...brand new! I also have two older used Briggs 3hp engines available for $150 shipped each as well.....Pictures available...PM me....Thanks HD[/QUOTE

Hounddog

Well here are some more of the engines that are available.....

1) Red Briggs 3hp ($150 shipped)
2) White Briggs 3hp ($150 shipped)
3) Red Briggs 5hp ($150 shipped)
4) Orange Briggs 5HP ($125 shipped)

These are nice little motors......and the shipping is killing me....lol. Let me know if you have any questions....Thanks, HD

Attachments

Hounddog

Prices reduced....All remaining engines are now $50 to $100 plus shipping. Or we can do a local pick up here in socal.....Thanks HD.