Ez's Dagger Collection

This is another Hobby of mine. I have been collecting these Daggers and Knives for a few Years know. I thought that I would take out a few of them and show ya all. NONE OF THESE DAGGERS OR KNIVES ARE FOR SALE. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

These two are my Vietnam Memory Daggers.

MORE TO COME LATER. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Here is a few More. I call some of these, my Stickers. :laugh: I have a lot more but, I thought I'd just Post the ones I really like. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Nope no Fairbairn-Sykes Daggers. They don't have any fancy designed Daggers, I don't like them and besides they are to pricey. Thanks for asking. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Oh, I forgot to mention that on the last picture, both of those open straight out. I would have opened them up, but they looked better that way, so that I could take the picture. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Oh, I forgot this one. This one is pretty heavy. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Yeah, it's a tanto. Smokey Mountain Knife Works used to sell that knife years ago. I always meant to buy one but never got around to it. There used to be a Spider-man knife of simular design years ago as well.

Got any Balisong (butterfly) knives in your collection?

Jimmy S.

Jimmy I don't have any Butterfly knives. Is this what You are talking about. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Give that man a cigar! :thumbsup:

Yep, that's the one I was talking about. I used to collect knives years ago, still have some in a drawer somewhere. I'm partial to military type knives; kukri ("Khukri"), Gerber Mk II fighting knife (and the Fairbairn-Sykes Dagger they based their design on), Rambo-type survival knives, Hibben throwing knives, butterfly knives and tantos. I collected throwing stars ("Shuriken"), too.

Then I got into guns..., knives are a lot cheaper way to collect. Then me and the 'ol lady started having children and there was no more money for collecting things until the kids got to be teenagers and we all began riding mini bikes together. :smile:

Jimmy S.

Give that man a cigar! :thumbsup:

Yep, that's the one I was talking about. I used to collect knives years ago, still have some in a drawer somewhere. I'm partial to military type knives; kukri ("Khukri"), Gerber Mk II fighting knife (and the Fairbairn-Sykes Dagger they based their design on), Rambo-type survival knives, Hibben throwing knives, butterfly knives and tantos. I collected throwing stars ("Shuriken"), too.

Then I got into guns..., knives are a lot cheaper way to collect. Then me and the 'ol lady started having children and there was no more money for collecting things until the kids got to be teenagers and we all began riding mini bikes together. :smile:

Jimmy S.
:laugh: Cigar. I don't like em. Cigarettes Only. lol. I used to have a Sumari Set, but I was living in California at the time and it got stolen. I'm mainly into Nice Fancy Daggers. Thanks for your comments. Oh if ya want one of those Spiderman Daggers, here is one on Ebay. Thanks. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Spiderman's "Fury" Tanto Knife by United Cutlery - eBay (item 350164108182 end time Aug-02-10 17:55:52 PDT)

I just found this when I was cleaning out my Dagger cabinet, I forgot that I even had it. That's why I couldn't find it. It's a Taser. It even has a really bright light on it. I haven't used it on myself yet? I'll do it one of these days. I've taken Pepper Spray and Mace and sprayed it in the fan into my face and WOW, definitely will get your attention, real quick. This Taser It's against the Law in Michigan and also almost all the states don't ship these to Michigan, but I got one. :thumbsup::biggrin:

edwin

very nice collection Ez. i like knives as well but my collection is nothing like yours. my biggest collection is of hotwheels.

very nice collection Ez. i like knives as well but my collection is nothing like yours. my biggest collection is of hotwheels.
Thanks edwin, I appreciate it. I also used to have a nice collection of hotwheels. I had almost 200 of them, but since moving 19 times in 17 years, they sorta got left behind. Oh, well. I don't really miss them. I have new collections and toys. :thumbsup: :biggrin: