Fastest Car!

delray

These are the kinds of posts that really piss me off. I come to the "general minibike talk" section and have to sort through sh#t like: What's your favorite jelly bean flavor...Do you think JLO is doing it with Tom Cruise...and on and on. It says right at the top of the page that this section if for all topics regarding MINIBIKES. What the hell does the fastest you've driven have to do with minibikes? Maybe we need to require posters to have an IQ higher than the speed limit and be able to read on a first grade level. Oh, and by the way Noah 1999; 175mph on a closed track? No way in hell!!!! Ogy
ogy, i reply back too on this being posted under general minibike talk couple days ago and then the posting was gone? and now it is back:deal: but my posting gone? well theres only couple people that can do that and for some reason they think it's ok:eek:ut: glad to see my $25 membership working hard...:doah:.........:laugh:

Well considering this is in the general minibike section I'll talk about two wheels first. My good friend let me ride his 07 Suzuki gsxr 600 so I got onto I-10 and manged to hit 160mph before that oh $h!t this is too fast for 2 wheels feeling came over me. I also test drove a 97 corvette with my dad when I was 16 or 17 and got it up to 110. Off road in a truck I got up to about 85-90, airborne with 2 wheels probly around 30 with truck around 75. Hit a tree at 50 flipped at 30, hydroplaned and went in ditch at 80, flipped 4-wheeler at 30... There's probably more... I figured it was ok to get off subject since its in the wrong section to begin with.. Am I wrong?? :shrug:

These kind of threads are an embarrassment to this site,they show a total lack of integrity.
This always happens when stupid people try to impress smart people with a lie.:no: