fell into a few mini bikes. info required. Bike 1

i just purchased 4 mini bikes for the bargin basement price of $150.
problem is, i don't know much about vintage mini bikes, and 3 of 4 bikes are completly disassembled.

I was hoping you guys could help me identify the models so i can figure out which parts go with which frame.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

theres 3 briggs engines (one gold, one blue, one black)
and heres the first of 4 bikes.

I'm just guessing, but is this a little indian?
thx again

thank you. i was pretty sure it was, but figured i'd double check.

got a few more for you. :)
I looked at them but not sure what they are.

When someone answers your question, be sure to mark them as "best answer" so others know your question is answered.

And....WELCOME to the forum !!

is this the new version of the lil indian ? the frame looks like one of the ones that pep boys was selling not long ago ?my reason for asking is i have one of these frames and now am curious wether it is the 70's era frame thank you

is this the new version of the lil indian ? the frame looks like one of the ones that pep boys was selling not long ago ?my reason for asking is i have one of these frames and now am curious wether it is the 70's era frame thank you
based on the rust, and the age of the engines that came with, i'm guessing this is a 70's version and not a new addition. :)

Can I get a Hell Yeah ...

You scored big time on that 'Lil indian not to mention all of the other stuff that came along with it ... :thumbsup: ... Welcome to the site ...