Fimco little butch find

trinik7597

found this one owner survivor can't find much info on fimco at all :shrug: has a tec. 3.5 hp with lighting coil :thumbsup: original paint .bike has hardly even been touched from what i can see . tires are like brand new have never seen these before either unmarked other than size but real cool tread pattern :thumbsup:

There is a picture or two of my dads survivor Little Butch. His didn't have a lighting coil. Seems as though they were accessory heavy in there literature. Maybe some of them were prepped for it?
Awesome find! The choppers are tiny!!!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...

delray

yep,real nice find.....:thumbsup: i believe thats the best one i have seen on here.
that frame design is so close to a sensation. just couple things change on it.

trinik7597

There is a picture or two of my dads survivor Little Butch. His didn't have a lighting coil. Seems as though they were accessory heavy in there literature. Maybe some of them were prepped for it?
Awesome find! The choppers are tiny!!!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...
think your dads bike is the only other one i could find chad i think trailhopper ended up with it:thumbsup:

delray

take a good look at the top of your tripple tree plate and see if that hole looks like something was bolted to it.