Finally found some projects!!!!

I like the red one:thumbsup: ...it's just like my son's. The forum helped me identify the bike...1970’s Bird/Jc Penney Foremost mini bike.
Check out my before
and after
pics.
Very nice Hornet, turned out excelent. I LOVE IT!!:thumbsup: Hey that drag bar or whatever they call it i forget coming out of the back, is mine supposed to have one of those or was that an add on. Im geussing add on but i like it. I have had a few bikes that realy could have used those.

Last edited:
So yesterday i was working on the bird. I took some pics as i went. The first one was at begining of the day i still had some sanding to do on the frame but i didnt want to forget to take a pic. After that i primed the frame and then went with high gloss black. I also stripped the chain and clutch cover and painted as well. Here are some pics!

Very nice Hornet, turned out excelent. I LOVE IT!!:thumbsup: Hey that drag bar or whatever they call it i forget coming out of the back, is mine supposed to have one of those or was that an add on. Im geussing add on but i like it. I have had a few bikes that realy could have used those.
Thanks! The Wheelie bar was added on. This bike is fun to ride wheelie's, I can ride a wheelie down the whole block...neighbors probably think I'm crazy or waiting for me to wipeout...let's hope not.

So yesterday i was working on the bird. I took some pics as i went. The first one was at begining of the day i still had some sanding to do on the frame but i didnt want to forget to take a pic. After that i primed the frame and then went with high gloss black. I also stripped the chain and clutch cover and painted as well. Here are some pics!
Coming along very well! Hey Bud, I noticed while you were working you got a little thristy...lol...:drinkup: I noticed you drink bud light...I can see the beer bottles in the back ground...lol I do the same thing! :thumbsup:

Coming along very well! Hey Bud, I noticed while you were working you got a little thristy...lol...:drinkup: I noticed you drink bud light...I can see the beer bottles in the back ground...lol I do the same thing! :thumbsup:
You know it man!:thumbsup: Nothing like working in the garage with a cold beer.

Ok guys she is done!!!!!:thumbsup: I went with orange and black. I also stripped the wheels all the way down detailed and painted to match. I made the seat out of some material i had lying around its kinda an eye sore but i think its allright! She is realy fast and a blast to ride.

Last edited: