flexo update and problem

Hey, that bike looks kinda cool kinked up like that with that engine.. :thumbsup: whats with the long rods hanging out the rear axle? You can hook up a on off switch on your gas line.

As for carb a 19-22mm mikuni will work but you will still need to remove the Gov so why not try removing the gov and keep the gov arm for linkage and throttle, then all you need is the same rod on the carb, a return spring and cable hooked to the Gov arm,,, real easy and clean. I did it to my 6.0 and it runs great however I will be moding it later with a better exhaust and carb for more HP.

Can't keep it running cold or warm? I found that those engines need to warm up with the stock carb and you have to adjust the idle. The gov can make the idle uneven too and you sometimes have to adjust the gov or take it out.

Is it just an idle thing? is the gov still inside the engine?

How does it feel sitting with the seat tilted back? Where are the foot pegs?

i cant keep it running at all
and the gov is still in
and for the seat it fills fine i wish it was more poofy it is the original foam i just recoverd it and the foot pegs i was going to use a peace of square tubing with bicycle pegs welded to it then have two bolts welded to the square tubing also that would bolt up to the old holes in the motor mount, but my dad wont let me use his welder and he works 4,10s :doah:

oh and also seeing how the top tupe is bent and most of the gas just remaines in the front of the tank i was thinking of getting rollbar foam or somthing like that and sticking it under the front part of the tank to rise it do think this will work