For sale

Not that anyone on here will be interested but I will throw them out there for the local guys.

!969 Bird Duck
new paint
new carb
new chain
new throttle cable
new rear tire
new seat
3hp cast irion sleeve Tecumseh

$275

1 month old Baja Doodlebug
Stock excellent shape

$225

HA!! I saw that kerosene can and rag in the background and thought to myself.. "what kinda Tony The Tiger seat did he put on there? :eek:ut: " :lol: bike looks nice.. :thumbsup:

Awsome bike :thumbsup: ... You can't even find the TEC for that price lately ... If you were local it would be mine !! ... I'm shocked it's not gone by now ...

Yea there is alot of competition here lately.Everybody is spray bombing there old tired mini's and selling them for $175. Unfortunately the general public has no clue what work goes into these bikes I sell and the crap that everyone else pedals. They always sell , sometimes it just takes a while to find the right person. Yea I thought it was too low of a price too, but Fast money is better then no money lol :shrug: It really sucks because some people are going to be totally turned off of minibikes because they went and bought some piece of crap from god knows who. Or worse yet they will go and buy a chinese POS to try and make the kids happy and will end up dissapointed either way in the long run.:hammer::hammer:

Yea there is alot of competition here lately.Everybody is spray bombing there old tired mini's and selling them for $175. Unfortunately the general public has no clue what work goes into these bikes I sell and the crap that everyone else pedals. They always sell , sometimes it just takes a while to find the right person. Yea I thought it was too low of a price too, but Fast money is better then no money lol :shrug: It really sucks because some people are going to be totally turned off of minibikes because they went and bought some piece of crap from god knows who. Or worse yet they will go and buy a chinese POS to try and make the kids happy and will end up dissapointed either way in the long run.:hammer::hammer:
OR be turned off by crazy high prices... I saw one guy on craigslist
(wanted good working running mini bike 50 bucks)

GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!!! The ad says whats with all the HIGH PRICES!!???? I wrote and said, here is about 15 bikes that run and go for 125, 150 bucks RIGHT NEAR YOU... :shrug: What the hell do you want? The high prices aren't that high.. :shrug: Most ALL the bikes I've seen locally are old 60's 70's VINTAGE antique bikes and are WELL WORTH what people are asking... :shrug: People just want something for free.... I told them if ya want a 50 dollar minibike, BUILD one..... after the FORTY dollar clutch and TWENTY dollars for chain.... and are STILL MISSING EVERY PIECE of a mini bike, engine, wheels, MINI BIKE!!!...... you'll see why they are 125... :shrug:

The market is hurting because of the state of the union, PLUS there is a lot of goobers out there.. :hammer: It's worth the price no doubt...

OR be turned off by crazy high prices... I saw one guy on craigslist
(wanted good working running mini bike 50 bucks)

GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!!! The ad says whats with all the HIGH PRICES!!???? I wrote and said, here is about 15 bikes that run and go for 125, 150 bucks RIGHT NEAR YOU... :shrug: What the hell do you want? The high prices aren't that high.. :shrug: Most ALL the bikes I've seen locally are old 60's 70's VINTAGE antique bikes and are WELL WORTH what people are asking... :shrug: People just want something for free.... I told them if ya want a 50 dollar minibike, BUILD one..... after the FORTY dollar clutch and TWENTY dollars for chain.... and are STILL MISSING EVERY PIECE of a mini bike, engine, wheels, MINI BIKE!!!...... you'll see why they are 125... :shrug:

The market is hurting because of the state of the union, PLUS there is a lot of goobers out there.. :hammer: It's worth the price no doubt...
They dont realize how much all the little stuff cost on top of the purchase price of the bike
Seat - $40
Clutch-$40
Chain - $20
Tires- $15 each
Throttle cable- $8
Footpeg covers $5
Paint and primer-$25
motor work -$25
Labor= ????? god if I charged by the hour the bikes would be $500 plus

They will find out the hard way :doah: I just enjoy bringing them back from the dead, so they can be enjoyed for another 30 years. Unfortunately I know some spoiled brat is going to run the hell out of them , never change the oil, leave them outside for weeks at a time,ect...... But at least I know I did my part. Hopefully the parents are trying to live vicariously through their kids and will teach them some pride in ownership. I cant wait for the day I find one of my past bikes beat to shit on C.L for $50 and have to do it all over again.That will make me :repuke:.

They dont realize how much all the little stuff cost on top of the purchase price of the bike
Seat - $40
Clutch-$40
Chain - $20
Tires- $15 each
Throttle cable- $8
Footpeg covers $5
Paint and primer-$25
motor work -$25
Labor= ????? god if I charged by the hour the bikes would be $500 plus

They will find out the hard way :doah: I just enjoy bringing them back from the dead, so they can be enjoyed for another 30 years. Unfortunately I know some spoiled brat is going to run the hell out of them , never change the oil, leave them outside for weeks at a time,ect...... But at least I know I did my part. Hopefully the parents are trying to live vicariously through their kids and will teach them some pride in ownership. I cant wait for the day I find one of my past bikes beat to shit on C.L for $50 and have to do it all over again.That will make me :repuke:.
Yeah... I think grand total buying paint and primer for 3 paint jobs, bondo, fiberglass, some scrap metal... Probably got like 100 bills... and 9,000 hours labor, hand crafting, and engineering into the Stupicycle.... And I pull up to a gas station in Marshall and some rich old Fuddy Duddy sees it and THINKS his wallet will own it... So they ask a price and eye hump it death... And i just tell them... "You don't want to know, ya might as well walk away now" :lol: